Algonquin Township (ECWd) -
We have republished another video which we believe was censored at the request of either Algonquin Township, Clerk, or family of the clerk.
YouTube does not disclose the names of those objecting to the video, only that a "privacy claim" was made, and then the video removed. Since Algonquin Township has previously paid its attorney to object to videos placed on YouTube, we assume either the township or a person in the video objected again.
We keep copies of all of our videos uploaded to YouTube, and have placed a sample of this particular video on our website (below), with the entire censored video available for download (here). We also republished the original video in the original article.
A previously censored video of Algonquin Township was republished last week (here).
This particular video was claimed to be part of an Order from the Court to keep it under seal (original article here), however, the Order was later revoked and void form the beginning because the Clerk lacked statutory power to sue in her name (here).
In the below sample of this censored video, you can clearly hear Algonquin Township Clerk Karen Lukasik refer to an employee as a "Bitch" simply because she asked her who she was.
Concerns identified in the full video (download here):
- Referring to an employee as a "Bitch" in front of a minor child.
- Seven “F” bombs dropped in front of the minor child she claims to want to protect from having the video put on the internet.
- Husband to “take” the records.
- Husband makes reference to going through stuff and getting rid of it.
- Subpeona being selectively shared.
- Reference to a Township employee as a”Dick”, in front of the minor child.
Once again, censorship never works, and this video will never be taken offline again - it is a public record of the township.