Poplar Grove, IL. – (ECWd) –
During today’s hearing for Judicial Review with Judge Balogh on the Poplar Grove Electoral Board’s decision to strike petition objections and leave candidates on the ballot.
- The electoral board ruled petition objections failed and left candidates on the ballot
- Objectors appealed for judicial review
- Candidates filed Motion to substitute Judge
- Objectors objected to substitution of Judge
- Motion to substitute Judge was Granted (because no reason for a substitution is needed)
More information will be published when it becomes available.