Wesley Township, IL. (ECWd) -
John Norton, local gadfly and now apparently a conspiracy theorist, has decided to file for a Motion to Reconsider the Plenary 2-year No Stalking Order of Protection against him - this new Motion is no surprise to us.
The bottom line here, is that he showed up too late for the Hearing, and is now trying to insinuate it is other people's fault.
In the Motion, he alleges:
- that "someone" made 2 of his tires flat, on the vehicle he operates
- that it was intentional to preclude him from attending Court proceedings
- then he rambles on about this case being an attempt to discredit him and talks about a FOIA case against the township
- then he rambles on about a fictitious "active" and "ongoing" investigation by the Attorney General's Office for fictitious witness tampering and improper conduct in a couple of FOIA cases
- and then, since everyone is supposed to take his word for it, he should be granted his Motion to Reconsider the No Stalking Order against him where it was alleged he sent a dildo to an attorney, among several other things
It was just a few weeks ago he claimed someone pointed a gun at him while he was mowing his yard (even though that someone was nowhere near his place and can easily prove it) - and Bonnie Kurowski, from Florida, keeps reposting that nonsense as if it were true.