Michigan (ECWd) -
Edit: 1-19-2021: We have not followed this lawsuit and have no updates.
As outlined in this article, for weeks we have witnessed the vast majority of our media ignore what is alleged in court filings to be criminal acts in Georgia, Michigan, and other states related to the November 3rd, 2020, election.
Anyone willing to take the time to read the actual Michigan complaint and ALL the exhibits from the case can find them below.
Looking at the exhibits and court filings, it is being alleged this Presidential election is rife with fraud. The very foundation of our Republic is rooted in fair and honest elections.
We understand many will not take the time to read all the information and while clearly not inclusive of all the evidence, here are a few key points made in the complaint that clearly point to fraud allegations in the Michigan election.
"The same pattern of election fraud and voter fraud writ large occurred in all the swing states with only minor variations in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Wisconsin. See Exh. 101, William M. Briggs, Ph.D"
- Plaintiff’s expert witness, Russell James Ramsland, Jr. (Exh. 101, “Ramsland Affidavit”), has concluded that Dominion alone is responsible for the injection, or fabrication, of 289,866 illegal votes in Michigan, that must be disregarded".
- Denied Republican election challengers access to the TCF Center, where all Wayne County, Michigan ballots were processed and counted
- Denied Republic poll watchers at the TCF Center meaningful access to view ballot handling, processing, or counting and locked credentialed challengers out of the counting room so they could not observe the process, during which time tens of thousands of ballots were processed;
- Engaged in a systematic pattern of harassment, intimidation and even physical removal of Republican election challengers or locking them out of the TCF Center;
- Systematically discriminated against Republican poll watchers and favored Democratic poll watchers;
- Ignored or refused to record Republican challenges to the violations outlined herein;
- Fraudulently adding “tens of thousands” of new ballots and/or new voters to QVF in two separate batches on November 4, 2020, all or nearly all of which were votes for Joe Biden;
- Forging voter information and fraudulently adding new voters to the QVF Voters, in particular, e.g., when a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted and recorded the new voters as having a birth date of1/1/1900;
- Changing dates on absentee ballots received after 8:00 PM Election Day deadline to indicate that such ballots were received before the deadline;
- Changing Votes for Trump and other Republican candidates; andE.Added votes to “undervote” ballots and removing votes from “Over-Votes”.
- Permitting illegal double voting by persons that had voted by absentee ballot and in person;
- Counting ineligible ballots – and in many cases – multiple times;
- Counting ballots without signatures, or without attempting to match signatures, and ballots without postmarks, pursuant to direct instructions from Defendants;
- Counting “spoiled” ballots;
- Systematic violations of ballot secrecy requirements;
- Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes, after the 8:00 PM Election Day deadline, in particular, the tens of thousands of ballots that arrived on November 4, 2020;
- Accepting and counting ballots from deceased voters.
- "16. In addition to the above fact witnesses, this Complaint presents expert witness testimony demonstrating that several hundred thousand illegal, ineligible, duplicate or purely fictitious votes must be thrown out, in particular: (1) a report from Russel Ramsland, Jr. showing the “physical impossibility” of nearly 385,000 votes injected by four precincts/township on November 4, 2020, that resulted in the counting of nearly 290,000 more ballots processed than available capacity (which is based on statistical analysis that is independent of his analysis of Dominion’s flaws); (2) a report from Dr. William Briggs, showing that there were approximately 60,000 absentee ballots listed as “unreturned” by voters that either never requested them, or that requested and returned their ballots; and (3) a report from Dr. Eric Quinell analyzing the anomalous turnout figures in Wayne and Oakland Counties showing that Biden gained nearly 100% and frequently more than 100% of all “new” voters in certain townships/precincts over 2016, and thus indicated that nearly 87,000 anomalous and likely fraudulent votes from these precincts."
- Exhibit 1
- Exhibit 2
- Exhibit 3
- Exhibit 4
- Exhibit 5
- Exhibit 6
- Exhibit 7
- Exhibit 8
- Exhibit 9
- Exhibit 10
- Exhibit 11
- Exhibit 12
- Exhibit 13
- Exhibit 14
- Exhibit 15
- Exhibit 16
- Exhibit 17
- Exhibit 18
- Exhibit 19