Georgia (ECWd) -
For weeks we have witnessed the vast majority of our media ignore what is alleged in court filings to be criminal acts in Georgia and other states related to the November 3rd, 2020, election.
Anyone willing to take the time to read the actual complaint and ALL the exhibits from the Georgia case can find them below.
Looking at the exhibits and court filings, it is being alleged this Presidential election is rife with fraud. The very foundation of our Republic is rooted in fair and honest elections.
We understand many will not take the time to read all the information and while clearly not inclusive of all the evidence, here are a few key points made in the complaint that clearly point to fraud allegations in the Georgia election.
- "Mathematical and statistical anomalies rising to the level of impossibilities, as shown by affidavits of multiple witnesses, documentation, and expert testimony evince this scheme across the state of Georgia."
- "There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws"
- "Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM."
- "incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter."
- "Expert analysis of the actual vote set forth below demonstrates that at least 96,600 votes were illegally counted during the Georgia 2020 general election."
- "Election officials failed to verify signatures and check security envelopes. They barred challengers from observing the count, which also facilitated the fraud."
- "Separately, and independently, there are sufficient Constitutional grounds to set aside the election results due to the Defendants’ failure to observe statutory requirements for the processing and counting of absentee ballots which led to the tabulation of more than fifty thousand illegal ballots."
- "The Affidavits set forth various conduct amounting to federal crimes, clear improprieties, insufficiencies, and improper handling of ballots by County Officials and their employees that Ms. Coleman and Ms. Diedrich personally observed while monitoring the Hand Recount. (See Exh. 11, Coleman Aff., 3-10; Exh. 12, Diedrich Aff., 4-14.)"
- "The same Affiant further explained, in sworn testimony, that the breach included: “when we did receive the machines, they were not sealed or locked, the serial numbers were not what were reflected on the related documentation"
- "I witnessed two poll workers placing already separated paper machine receipt ballots with barcodes in the Trump tray, placing them in to the Biden tray. I also witnessed the same two poll workers putting the already separated paper receipt ballots in the “No Vote” and “Jorgensen” tray, and removing them and putting them inside the Biden tray, They then took out all of the ballots out of the Biden tray and stacked them on the table, writing on the count ballot sheet.
- "Colorado resident Joe Oltmann disclosed that as a reporter he infiltrated ANTIFA, a domestic terrorist organization where he recorded Eric Coomer representing: “Don’t worry. Trump won’t win the election, we fixed that.”
- "Further, as calculated by Matt Braynard, there exists clear evidence of 20,311 absentee or early voters in Georgia that voted while registered as having moved out of state."
- "Russell Ramsland confirms that data breaches in the Dominion software permitted rogue actors to penetrate and manipulate the software during the recent general election."
For those who think this is political, this is what a Georgia Democrat candidate for Governor had to say about the Dominion Voting machines:
“Led by Abrams, Democrats fought the legislation and pointed to cybersecurity experts who warned it would leave Georgia's elections susceptible to hacking and tampering.” And “Just this week, the Fair Fight voting rights group started by [Stacy] Abrams launched a television ad critical of the bill. In a statement Thursday, the group called it “corruption at its worst” and a waste of money on “hackable voting machines.”
When Ben Franklin answered that key question about the type of government they have given us, the response of "A Republic . . . . If you can keep it", he knew keeping it was going to be the challenge. If We The People is to have any meaning in this country, We The People must fight in order to keep this Republic. In order to know how to fight, you must first educate yourself on the facts. We The People can no longer ignore the fact it takes work to keep a Republic!
We urge everyone to read ALL the filings and exhibits and decide for themselves if you think the Georgia election was fair and honest. We will update other state lawsuits in a new article.
- Exhibit 1
- Exhibit 2
- Exhibit 3
- Exhibit 4
- Exhibit 4b
- Exhibit 5
- Exhibit 6
- Exhibit 7
- Exhibit 8
- Exhibit 9
- Exhibit 10
- Exhibit 11
- Exhibit 12
- Exhibit 13
- Exhibit 14
- Exhibit 15
- Exhibit 16
- Exhibit 17
- Exhibit 18
- Exhibit 19
- Exhibit 20
- Exhibit 21- (Missing from Pacer)
- Exhibit 22
- Exhibit 23
- Exhibit 24
- Exhibit 25
- Exhibit 26
- Exhibit 27
- Exhibit 28
- Exhibit 29
- Exhibit 30