United States (ECWd) -
Hearing all the claims of wasteful spending in the so called COVID 19 Relief bill recently passed by the House and Senate, we felt it our duty to provide an actual copy of the bill so that everyone can go straight to the documents to validate or invalidate a lot of the claims circulating across the lame stream media and social media.
A review of the table of contents should be enough to wake up every American and demand resignations from those who voted for such a bill. As I read throught this it became clear this was not a COVID relief bill but rather a very well thought out piece of legislation that took MONTHS to create. The public has a right to know the names over every person that put pen to paper to create this bill.
While there are too many outrageous examples to post them all, here are a few to get your blood circulating.
- $3,908,000 shall be available for the Office of Assistant Secretary for Congressional Relations and Intergovernmental Affairs
- $908,000.00 for necessary expenses of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
- $4,184,000. for the Office of Ethics - LOL! Sorry, had to laugh! This could have a Billion dollars thrown at it and I don't think anything would change in Washington.
- $85,476,000.00 for necessary expenses of the Economic Research Service - Will this research expose that the lockdowns were not a wise economic decision?
- $1,064,179,000.00 for Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- not less than $125,000,000 shall be made available for assistance for Egypt -
- $1,300,000,000, to remain available until September 30, 2022, should be made available for assistance for Egypt
- $41,000,000.00 for necessary expenses for railroad research and development
- $15,000,000 assistance for Pakistan shall be made available for democracy programs and not less than $10,000,000 shall be made available for gender programs
- $200,000,000 may be made available for the Women’s Global Develop ment and Prosperity Fund.
- not less than $165,000,000 shall be made available to implement a multi-year strategy to prevent and respond to gender-based violence in countries where it is common in conflict and non conflict setting.
While we understand most will not read this entire document like we are doing, know that it is searchable which makes a quick review possible. Just pick a word of interest and search for it. You will be suprised what you find!
You can download a copy of the bill at this link or view below.