DuPage County, IL. (ECWd) -
The day after we published an article on seven townships donating public funds to "Township Officials of DuPage County", a registered Political Action Committee, its Chairman, Randy Ramey, sent a letter to the State Board of Elections saying it had erroneously registered as a PAC by submitting a D-1 Form to the Board, when it was not required to submit one.
The only remaining questions are:
- is this organization registered with the Sec of State to conduct business in Illinois?
- do they have a tax ID number?
- are they a non-profit and registered with the IRS?
- where does the public money go after it is donated to this organization?
- is it required to register with anyone?