Copyright 2024 All Rights Reserved.

May 22, 2024

Illinois Governor Pritzker’s daily update conflicts with his statements on CNN interview.

By Kirk Allen & John Kraft

On April 7, 2020

Illinois (ECWd) –

During an April 5, 2020, interview, Illinois Governor Pritzker asserted the number of China virus COVID-19 deaths would be less if the Federal Government had started building ventilators in February. We covered his statement in this article.

“If they had started in February building ventilators, getting ready for this pandemic, we would not have the problems we are having today and, frankly, very many fewer people would die,” he said.”  (See 1:25 mark of the video)

Fast forward a whopping two days and now we find out that 29% of the Ventilators are being used, which leaves 71% to be used for other patients, of which some are being used.  According to the press conferance, 57% are currently available for use.  If Illinois is only using 29% of the available ventilators, how is it that “many fewer people would die” if the Federal Government would have begun building ventilators in February? (Gov. Press release video on IDPH web-site- April 7)

All reports to date from Pritzker do not point to anyone needing a ventilator who did not get one.  That being the case, the COVID-19 related deaths are not because the Federal Government did not start building ventilators sooner.  Not that it matters as it relates to this entire issue, the Federal Government is not building ventilators at all. That is the job of the private sector.

To date, Governor Pritzker has ignored all our questions and has yet to tell the public the number of COVID-19 patients that have been released from the Hosptial and those recovered.

March 24th, I took issue with the demographics being shared by the Governor while he continues to ignore telling us how many are recovering.  From that article:

“Considering “COVID-19” is not a race-related virus as numerous politicians have made very clear, why do the demographics matter? Stay tuned to see if the demographics get spun to insinuate race has something to do with the spread of COVID-19.”

As predicted, two weeks after our article, NPR reported yesterday that Chicago Mayor Lightfoot created a new racial equity rapid response team based on the number of Blacks being impacted in Chicago.  While we do agree there are obvious racial problems in Chicago, we do not believe the COVID-19 pandemic should be used as the justification to fix the problem that has been in place long before COVID-19 came to our country from China.

Our work is funded entirely thru donations and we
ask that you consider donating at the below link.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on print


  • Dave
    Posted at 16:59h, 07 April

    Pritzker is politicizing the Virus to try and make Trump look bad. He is immoral

    • Floyd
      Posted at 20:47h, 07 April

      You don’t have to make Trump look bad, Trump does that all by himself. Trump declared that everything was under control the first time he came on television

    • Jillie
      Posted at 17:22h, 08 April

      Trump is doing that very well on his own. He sure doesn’t need any help!

  • Concerned
    Posted at 06:00h, 08 April

    If you want this to end put the state of illinois on complete lock down everything give the people 7 days to get what they need then lock it down for 14 days stay at home no movement for 14 full days and I bet it stops the spread stop worrying about the mighty dollar shut it all down for 14 days dam is it that hard to figure this shit out period shut it down to stop the spreading

    • Jillie
      Posted at 17:25h, 08 April

      Hey EdgarCountyWatchdogs did you ever stop to think maybe he was talking collectively as in the entire country?!

      • Kirk Allen
        Posted at 17:34h, 08 April

        Great question. And yes, we did. The same applies. NO ONE, anywhere has not gotten a ventilator that needed one. So if NO WHERE has that happen, ventilators are not the reason fewer people would have died.