TOLEDO, IL. (ECWd) –
Cumberland County Sheriff’s Deputy Steve Carr has been placed on Administrative Leave (with pay) pending the outcome of an investigation into messages he allegedly sent earlier this year.
Those messages are quite disturbing to say the least, and include comments such as:
- “…All I want is revenge and I will get it“
- “Time for me to leave Illinois and everyone I no. But don’t worry. I am killing the three of them first“
- “I start killing people tonight. I’m done with everyone”
- “I’m ready for war“
- “I hate people. I hate this county“
- “The bitch was at home when I went by. I am taking care of this my way”
- “I have had it. Blood is gonna spill. Have a good life. I’m done”
- “I f*cking hate everybody“
Remember, this person has a gun and a badge.
If these are his messages, he doesn’t ever need to carry a gun and should be prohibited from wearing a badge again.