PARIS, IL. (ECWd) –
On May 14, 2018, Randall Peterson appeared in Edgar County Circuit Court to enter a negotiated guilty plea of Battery – which amended the original charge from “domestic” battery, to “battery.” (even though we all know it was domestic)
Peterson pleads guilty to Battery, a Class A Misdemeanor, and was sentenced to:
- $350 fine plus court costs
- 24 months probation, counseling,
- weekly Alcoholic Anonymous meetings,
- 80 hours of Community Service Work,
- and to not consume alcohol while on Probation
He is scheduled for a review of payment and community service work on December 10, 2018 at 2:00 p,m. in the Edgar County Courthouse.
Our work is funded entirely thru donations and we
ask that you consider donating at the below link.