McHenry Co. (ECWd) –
I really don’t know what to say on this one so instead of trying to point out what is wrong in this communication, I will just ask a few questions.
- Attorney-Client Privileged?
- Is James Kelly representing Bob Miller and Anna May Miller in their personal capacity?
- Why does a Road District Highway Commissioner need legal advice on election documents for the County Clerk?
- Why would an attorney provide legal research to Bob and Anna May Miller on County Election matters?
- Who asked the Township Attorney to provide this legal research?
- Why would he need to do more research?
- Why would he forward this legal research to [email protected]? (Iron Mikes appears to be the Nunda Township Highway Commissioner)
I believe this is one of those cases where we simply let the document speak for itself.
You can download it here or view below.
Our work is funded entirely thru donations and we
ask that you consider donating at the below link.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.