DuPage Co. (ECWd) -
In the most amazing letter to the editor I have ever seen we once again must call out rouge College of DuPage Trustee Diane McGuire for her out right fabrications, misrepresentations, and fake outrage.
She claims her issues are about trust and makes statements of fact with absolutely no evidence to support her claims other than her own opinion. .
- Breuder succeeded admirably
- We reached a severance with him in 2014
- Tried to void a valid contract
- CFO and Controller firing a vendetta
- Political hires of law firms
- Law firms should be replaced by ones we can trust
- Firms without political or personal ties to the college of the board members
- Lobbyist must now go
- Political appointment of presidential search firm
"We need to work together to find law firms, a lobbyist, and a search firm we can all trust."
- Over half a dozen subpoenas issued from federal and state law enforcement, of which many deal with the clearly illegal spending done by Breuder and his administration and she sees his tenure as "admirable"? Need I say any more?
- Thank you Diane McGuire for confirming you reached a severance agreement with Breuder in 2014. That points to action taken in closed session as there is no public record to support her claim but just as I pointed out, we knew secret deals were made in direct violation of the law.
- If the contract was done in secret, the law says it is void, contrary to her opinion. Her own admission was a deal was struck in 2014 and that means the public was lied to and the show put on in January was nothing but a method of attempting to cover up their illegal acts.
- The CFO and the Controller were fired by acting interim President Collins so I guess she once again misrepresents what really happen in her sickening effort to garner more attention.
- The initial hiring I would say was done based on personal experience with them but there was nothing political about it. They were hired on a 4 month basis to deal with the McGuire created crisis at COD. Then the hiring of them all went through an RFP process and was voted on by a majority of the board. Get used to not being the majority McGuire!
- She had no problems with the past law firm who allowed her to take action illegally in a closed session, or lie to the AG about reserved seats for meetings, or the fact the attorney they had was also conflicted because he was on the Foundation Board. You know, the one who told us how much appreciated Breuder's generosity for the taxpayers feeding him and his wife food and booze at the Waterleaf. Need I continue?
- No issues with the past lobb1yist that just happen to also be on the COD Foundation but because the current one talked to former Chair Hamilton in Springfield, that constitutes a "relationship".
- Upwards of 20 people on a committee to include both Democrats and Republicans, who made their choice based off a valid RFP and interview process and she says it was political?
I have said it before and I will say it again, this woman will never stop with her lies and drama until she is in charge. I contend that the reason these three rouge trustees are doing what they are doing is because they have a LOT at stake in the outcome of all these criminal investigations as they not only were a party to many of those illegal events, they allowed them to happen!
I once again urge everyone to attend COD Hell Night at the College of DuPage, tonight at 6:30 and 7:00pm meetings and express your thoughts on the destruction this trustee is bringing to the College of DuPage.
Please consider a donation.