EDGAR CO. (ECWd) –
The Edgar County Board held their mandatory organizational meeting today, December 1, 2014.
During the meeting the Board voted and passed the following:
– County Clerk Griffith presided over the meeting until a Temporary Chairman was elected by the board.
– Ben Jenness was nominated as temporary chairman, seconded, and elected temporary chairman.
– Motion made for Jenness as Edgar County Board Chairman, seconded, and passed.
– Motion for Farnham as Vice-Chairman, seconded, and passed
– No public wished to participate in public comment.
– Meeting adjourned.
Video below – thanks again to the County Clerk for facilitating the recording of these meetings.