IL. (ECWd) -
Below you will see another of Bonnie Kurowski’s crazy conspiracy theories and ramblings the likes we have not seen in quite some time.
This one was sent to several township officials two days prior to the April 2021 election.
We ask any public officials who have been contacted to do their due diligence when seeking advice from this woman who was fired from her job working for a defense contractor after they found out what she was doing.
(Photo is a screencap of her election results video on April 6, 2021)
Here is what is false in Bonnie's letter:
- We are not a group of insurgents attacking IL Townships as a pyramid scheme (it’s obvious she doesn’t even know what a pyramid scheme is)
- There is no pyramid scheme insurgency
- Our readers do not thrive on conspiracy theories and extremist agendas
- We do nobody’s dirty work, we do not abuse FOIA, we are real media, we are not fake news, we do not use our credentials to get us more FOIAs
- There is no correlation to us having far-right wing candidates that want to run for a position
- There is no fishing expedition, no abuse of FOIA, and never have been any 400 FOIAs in a month, and we do not write defamatory articles
- We are not working with the Chair of the Will County Republican Party
- We do not train insurgents, nor get aggressive in person, and we do not zoom bomb meetings
- There have been no “millions” spent in any town on FOIA or FOIA lawsuits
- We do not get anyone on the board, let alone any extremists
- We do not get people in so we can sue
- We do not abuse the FOIA system
- There are no 2000 FOIA requests in 6 Townships from us
- DuPage is not at about one million dollars from lawsuits
- There are no extremist candidates and no insurgency
- There is no scam, and we did not drive 18 hours to Florida to intimidate and threaten her
- Private emails of public officials discussing public business are subject to FOIA
Read this letter below (or click here):