Shelby Co. (ECWd) –
The contested County Board seat for District 2 between current County Board Chairman Bruce Cannon and challenger Mark Bennett resulted in Bennett unseating Cannon with 76.64% of the vote, 100% of the precincts reporting.
- Bennett 246 Votes
- Cannon 75 votes
Of the other contested races, the following prevailed.
- Donald J Trump (REP) 98.58%
- Joe Biden (DEM) 69.22%
- US Senate –PEGGY HUBBARD (REP) 32.78 %
- 15th Congressional District MARY MILLER (REP) 71.01%
- 15th Congressional District ERIKA C. WEAVER (DEM) 46.8%
- Supreme Court Judge 5th Judicial District DAVID K. OVERSTREET (REP) 73.43%
- Appellate Court Judge 5th Judicial District KATHERINE RUOCCO (REP) 51.83%