College of DuPage (ECWd) –
During the January 21, 2016 COD Board of Trustees meeting, Trustee Napolitano read a prepared statement on his conversations with Trustee McGuire. You can read the statement in our previous article.
Here are some of the key points he said Trustee Diane McGuire made:
- She wants to be the Board Chairman
- She refuses to honor DuPage State’s Attorney’s request for information
- She wants to overrule the prior board and reinstate Breuder and pay him the $763,000
- She would reinstate Glaser and Sypata, the finance personnel who were fired
- She would bring back the law firms that got them into this mess of federal criminal investigations and probationary accreditation
- She will cease cooperating with the U.S. Department of Justice
- She knows better than the FBI and says it is time for them to go home
Please consider a donation.