This timeline shows the Orland Park Public Library's false police reports and their embracing (by their own failure to act) of pornography and sexual deviancy within the library. Below are the details on the times that the police were called on Kevin DuJan and Megan Fox…and also information from the police investigation on all the times that the Library should have called the police immediately, but chose not to when sex crimes were happening in the Library.
OPPL Called the Police 8 Times for Intimidation against Pregnant Mom and another
See the below graphic for EIGHT times they called the police on Kevin DuJan and Megan Fox from October 2013 through May 2014. This was simply an intimidation attempt in order to silence those speaking out about the library allowing unfiltered internet access, including access to child pornography. They tried to use the police for their own benefit, and as retribution against the public.
Click picture to enlarge - read it, it's amazing how low the OPPL will go:
Orland Park Police Investigate OPPL Incident Reports
On 11/11/13 Deputy Chief of Police John L. Keating completed an investigation into the Library's internal incident reports to see which ones were not handled properly in terms of police involvement. This was police investigation #2013-00136850. Mind you, these were just the instances of things happening where the Library filled out some kind of report that a bad thing happened in there (meaning, we don't know how many times they don't even bother to fill out an incident report like they should):
* Investigation #2013-00136850 concluded that the Library possessed incident reports from recent years where there were 37 incidents that warranted police involvement.
* in 20 instances of the 37, the police were either not called at all or not called right away but should have been.
* in some cases, the police were called the next day or several hours later
* it is a clear pattern of the Library interfering with police investigations by giving people committing these crimes the ability to get away and impeding the police's ability to figure out who the perpetrators were
Chronological list of the times the police either were not called fast enough or were not called at all:
(1) Police not called = juvenile viewing porn in computer room 3/29/02
(2) Police not called = juveniles mooning patrons 11/5/02
(3) Police not called = female reports male staring at her in creepy way 1/23/03
(4) Police not called = man viewing porn on computer in front of boy 11/12/03
(5) Police called later = man followed woman out of library to her car and scared her but man allowed to get away before police called 9/2/05
(6) Police not called = man in the women's restroom 10/5/06
(7) Police not called = man exposed himself and made sexual comments in men's room 03/02/07
(8) Police not called = man causing disturbance in the computer area 11/11/07
(9) Police not called = man following woman around building and bothering her in creepy way 12/21/07
(10) Police not called = 4 high school students swearing and spitting and causing disturbance in building 1/22/08
(11) Police called an hour too late = man masturbating at computer station but cops not called until he left building 10/23/08
(12) Police called too late = cleaning woman confronted by man masturbating and exposing himself 11/17/08
(13) Police called too late = man masturbating and exposing himself 4/22/09
(14) Police not called = man harassing a woman in her 20s 7/8/09
(15) Police not called = man masturbating at computer station in front of young patrons 8/20/09
(16) Police not called = man accosted a 6 year old girl 10/28/10
(17) Police not called = child porn accessed and seen by three witnesses 3/8/11
(18) Police not called = women felt she was being stalked 4/6/12
(19) Police not called = complaint about computers accessing illegal content 1/8/13
(20) Police called later after guy left = man was hiding in women's bathroom 4/6/13
What the OPPL has done here is a classic case of intimidation if I've ever seen one. They call the police on two people who exercise their rights to speak out against a policy of the library - and they do it during a public meeting. In my opinion, their legal firm is also guilty of being "parties to a crime" (Section 5.2(c) CLICK HERE) for having assisted in this endeavor of theirs by actually being one of the people calling the police.
According to the Illinois Criminal Code of 2012, the act of intimidation is a felony.
(720 ILCS 5/12-6)(from Ch. 38, par. 12-6) Sec. 12-6. Intimidation. (a) A person commits intimidation when, with intent to cause another to perform or to omit the performance of any act, he or she communicates to another, directly or indirectly by any means, a threat to perform without lawful authority any of the following acts: (1) Inflict physical harm on the person threatened or
any other person or on property; or
(2) Subject any person to physical confinement or
(3) Commit a felony or Class A misdemeanor; or (4) Accuse any person of an offense; or (5) Expose any person to hatred, contempt or
(6) Take action as a public official against anyone
or anything, or withhold official action, or cause such action or withholding; or
(7) Bring about or continue a strike, boycott or
other collective action.
(b) Sentence. Intimidation is a Class 3 felony for which an offender may be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of not less than 2 years and not more than 10 years. (Source: P.A. 96-1551, eff. 7-1-11.)
Also keep in mind that this was what was discussed at the December hate-fest involving many Illinois Libraries, the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) and the Heartland Public Library System.
The OPPL, with the intent to cause Kevin and Megan to either quit talking about a certain policy or to quit coming to open public meetings, took action as public officials to use the police department to intimidate Kevin and Megan into compliance with the OPPL's wishes, and against the civil rights of Kevin and Megan.
Photo from Megan Fox
Major informational contributions to this article by Megan Fox.