ECWd – Illinois
Societal breakdown was the only term I could come up with for what I see happening in our local elections. Having seen it time and time again it became clear that emotions have become the steering wheel in most people’s lives instead of logic.
For example, logically people who claim to have family values and speak out on such a topic you would think would never support a candidate that has a track record that is inconsistent with those beliefs. That leads to the key question, why would those people support a candidate that clearly conflicts with their beliefs?
The answer is simple, they do so out of emotion or ignorance. We will always have voters who vote based on their emotion and nothing we or anyone else says will change that. I do believe though that ignorance is only a sin when it’s a preferred state of mind! We can overcome ignorance with facts, logic, and intellectual honesty. I think the first key to doing that is to take the names of candidates completely out of the picture. Then lay out key facts about each of those candidates and see who people pick. Who wins in those situations? By all indications, the best candidate wins! After exposing the names its interesting to see the reactions from people who were surprised their vote was for someone other than who they supported prior to this evaluation. Logical decision making is a learned process!
Who would you vote for?
- Bets co-workers he can grab the breasts of another co-worker and get away with it! (Court Records confirmed)
- Lies under Oath –(Court Records confirmed)
- Wants to draw his public sector pension plus another elected position salary & pension (known as taxpayer funded double dipping)
- Will accept a “second” public pension and a second health care package if elected (All taxpayer funded)
- Pulls a woman’s hair, holds her down, slaps her, verbally abuses her with threats!(Court Records confirmed)
- Married & Divorced twice, currently single, Order of Protection as recent as 2011 (Violates order 2 weeks after being issued)
- Filed bankruptcy 3 times since 1992 (Delinquent in court ordered payments as recently as 04/2012)
- Insists on accepting public pension and health care if elected.
- No record of violating women in any fashion
- Married for 38 years, 4 kids, 9 Grandchildren! Stable Family Man!
- Been in business for himself for 30 years and operates over 20 successful businesses!
- Will not accept public pension or health care if elected.
Informed citizens can and will fix this state. Be a part of the solution, not a contributor to the problem!