ATLANTA, IL. (ECWd) –
In an effort to dispel election season lies, in particular, the one told about no investigations going on and it was nonsense to think any federal agency would be interested in a sleepy little old town like Atlanta, Illinois…followed by laughter… – they lied to you.
Somehow, I doubt he gets the last laugh…
The Atlanta Public Library District finally produced the Federal Grand Jury Subpoena, but only after our filing a lawsuit to obtain the record, and conveniently only after the election was over.
The Federal Grand Jury was after the following records:
- all records related to the operation of Center for Advanced Learning, Inc., d/b/a The Palms Grill Café located in the Atlanta Public Library Building.
- lease agreements between the Library and any of the following: William Thomas, Center for Advanced Learning d/b/a The Palms Grill, Teleologic Company, LLC.
- all documents related to the acquisition of “Union Hall” by the library and from William and Christine Thomas
- all payments made by the library to William Thomas, Center for Advanced Learning, Inv., d/b/a/ The Palms Grill café, Teleologic Learning Company, and Saint Thomas Didymus Corporation
- all records of all bills paid by the Atlanta Public Library District pursuant to the October 2017 approved board meeting minutes
We urge you to contact the Atlanta Public Library District and thank them for spending your tax money to try and prevent disclosure of this subpoena.
You can download the Subpoena at this link or read below.APLD-Fed-Grand-Jury-Subpoena