In total disbelief, especially after celebrating our country’s freedom yesterday, I have to say when will the Cancer be eradicated?
The cancer I speak of was rooted within the lies and deception carried out by the Ford Iroquois Public Health administrator Doug Corbett, but now with recently received emails, it appears this cancer is of the pancreatic type and just can’t be stopped.
Two nurses shared information with the FIPHD during their last meeting in executive session. What ever was said must have had an impact as they all voted to remove Mr. Corbett’s powers of hiring and firing, however, it appears there is an orchestrated effort of repercussions against those nurses who had the courage to stand up and speak out against the thug, Doug Corbett.
That cancer of influence has now infected Ted Jensen, a man of the cloth from what I understand. Mr. Jenson might want to take the Open Meetings Act training over again, as it’s clear he doesn’t know the law himself and has violated it on numerous occasions with his behind-the-scenes secret meetings.
Meetings that specifically talk about having the board take action against the nurses that spoke out. You see Mr. Jensen, when you send an e-mail to your FIPHD board members, in this case at least 2 of them, you are corresponding with a majority of a quorum, which is not allowed by law without letting the public know!
The FIPHD board by statue is an 8 member board, which means it takes 5 people to hold a meeting. Five is the quorum of an 8 member board and three would be a majority of a quorum. That means three board members can not discuss public business together unless they comply with the OMA law, and that includes electronic communication!
This recently received e-mail correspondence spells out very disturbing issues. Comments from Mr. Jensen with our concerns in bold:
- Allow “them” to make this decision? What decision Mr. Jensen? Who is Them?
- I believe it that it should be the board who makes the recommendation? What recommendation Mr. Jensen?
- ..been under investigation by the board? Oh really? the last meeting makes no reference of an investigation. If there is a “board” investigating it can you explain why you only shared this email with those appointed by Ford County Mr. Jensen?
- should review all incident reports taken during this time of suspension? Interestingly a month window of “reports” outweighs years of employee abuse? Abuse that was recognized by each and every board member that was convincing enough to strip Mr. Corbett’s key powers.
- separation may be the only solution? You are kidding me right? You are actually insinuating that the two nurses who brought validated evidence to support their claims are now the target. That is your solution?
I’m getting closer and closer to believing you simply can’t educate some people, no matter how hard you try. Mr. Jensen, you should do the right thing and resign. Your attempt at behind the scenes orchestration to get rid of two respected and highly qualified nurses is so repulsive the only word I can think of is evil.
You voted to strip Mr. Corbett of certain duties because of what you were told and shown, FIRST HAND. Have you presented ONE SHRED of evidence to disprove what you saw and heard during that meeting, or have you now had time to be snowed by Mr. Corbett and his harem.
If the first illegal meeting information is not disturbing enough, let’s look at another e-mail he sent to the Ford County Chairman and the FIPHD Board Chairman. Again, Comments from Mr. Jensen with our concerns in bold:
- An employee’s family member was recently arrested? What on earth does that have to do with the employee and the FIPHD? The very motor mouth you got the info from filed Bankruptcy, yet she makes $70K a year as a financial coordinator that bounces checks? That doesn’t seem to bother anyone, to include her boss who did the same thing!
- this has nothing to do with her parenting? If I were the employee I would be speaking with an attorney about now. As a board member you acknowledge in that email it has nothing to do with parenting so we must ask, why did you mention it then?
- could be a factor in influence? Exactly what “influence” are you attempting Mr. Jensen? By all indications, your sharing public records about one person in an acknowledged attempt to use that to influence something against an employee might just find you on the wrong end of things faster than you realize!
- cannot be considered factual but it gives some local residents feelings in regard to the police department and Mr. Devine? A man of the cloth citing that what I am spreading cannot be considered factual BUT it gives some local residents feelings in regard to the police department and Mr. Devine? I can’t even believe you sent that to anyone, let alone typed it. Is that not bearing false witness Mr. Jensen?
- wonder if there was a chemical cause for Mr. Devine? Mr. Jensen, for a man of the cloth I have to say I am appalled by your words, as should the entire county! The implication you shared is again, bearing false witness. Something I would have thought you would know is wrong.
For a public body board member to spread such comments from something as disgusting as a TOPIX post tells me the cancer is deeper than I imagined. For a man of God to say such things, knowing there is no evidence to support them, raises personal concerns that saddens my heart as such actions are the very type of actions that turn people off as it relates to God and his purpose.
Mr. Jensen, as my time permits this weekend I will make sure I post the rest of your illegal e-mail meetings as proof of OMA violations and those within the timeline may well be subject to either legal action or formal AG complaints. Did you know any person violating any of the provisions of the OMA, with the exception of subsection b,c,d or e of section 1.05 (don’t apply to you) shall be guilty of a class C misdemeanor? (
5 ILCS 120/4)
As far as the overall picture of what is happening right now in Ford County, I can only pray the good people of Ford County step up and ask questions and demand answers.
I put out the challenge the last time I was in Ford County for anyone of them to disprove what I report and so far not a word. I again challenge each and every one of the Board members to an honest and open discussion relating to the facts we have exposed about Mr. Corbett and his actions.
Rest assure there is more to come this weekend as we want it out there prior to the Ford County Board meeting Monday night!